- Hardtail 650b, 29er and fatbike.
- Excellent stiffness and natural frame damping
- Available with 135mm and Boost 148mm spacing
- Compatible with hydraulic discs.
- Tapered or 44mm head tube
- Modular interchangeable dropouts for QR and 12mm thru Axle
Time to build
Allow 2 days to build the frame at a leisurely pace. If you’re pushing it can be completed in 1 day. Or alternatively build over 5 evenings.
Components can be purchased through us or at your local bike shop. Or use a donor bike.
Easy to build at home
- Follow our standardized frame blueprints or alternative we do offer a custom fit option.
- Fastest and most economical way to build a custom bike.
- Our kits are proven method – check out our social media to see completed
- For all ages from 12 +
Help that comes with kit.
1. clear, concise manuals.
2. online videos.
2. expert help.
We’re always on hand to give expert advice-
- telephone: +44 330 330 9025
- skype: bamboobicycleclub
- facebook: /bamboobicycle
- twitter: @bamboobicycle
- e-mail: [email protected]
|Bamboo tubes (with spares)||10|
|A0, full size blueprint||1|
|Aluminum tapered head tube||1|
|Aluminium seat-sleeve for 27.2mm seat post||1|
|Standard 68mm english threaded bottom bracket shell||1|
|Modular dropouts with options for 3 fittings – standard vertical, standard horizontal or 12mm thru-axle. Custom designed dropouts are available||2|
|Flax fibre webbing for lugs||1|
|Glue for tacking||1|
|Epoxy resin and hardener||1|
|Instruction manuals – Workmanship Guide, Introduction and Set-up, Step by Step build guide + online videos||1|
|Custom developed bamboo bike jig and fittings||1|
|Sandpaper and sanding tube||1|
|Finishing packs for bottle mounts and cable runs||1|
|Custom brewed Bamboo Beer||1|
|Stanley knife or similar||1|
|Sandpaper, 80 grit||1 pack|
|Wood saw, a tenon saw is ideal||1|
|Drill, plus 10mm, 8mm bits||1|
|Masking tape, 50mm wide||1 roll|
|Electrical tape||2 rolls|
|Disposable gloves||5 pairs|
|Plastic cup (for mixing epoxy)||2|