Workshop for frame building including the following,
- Design and build a custom bicycle frame from scratch.
- Jig setup and introduction to bicycle geometry
- Selecting front triangle cutting and shaping
- Selecting rear triangle cutting and shaping
- Final geometry checks and tacking frame together.
- Fitting brake bridges and additional parts.
- Creating lugs using natural flax fibers and bio-resin.
- Removal from jig
- Applying finishing to frame, eg, natural, painted etc.
- Fitting components to the frame.
Total = £695.00 – Initial £150.00 deposit and a final balance of £545.00 is due a week before the workshop